BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

booogie boarding, baby brunches, burgers && beer



Boogie Boarding!
Friday me, Brandon Laughlin (an old friend from Pride)and Jen went to Bellow's Beach.
They taught me how to boogie board.
I caught a few really good waves!
Wiped out pretty hardcore,
&& got an EXCELLENT sunburn to boost. ahh.



We celebrated Memorial Day weekend the great American way.
Beer and burgers.
Can you guess which burgers I tried to make?
:)



Saturday the sunburned Jennifer and I layed around in pijamas all day long.
We went out with Joe (my best friend in law! Jennifer's Husband Seth's best friend also lives with us) to Yard House and Arnold's.
Nothing cures a sunburn like a cold beer. :)



Today we went to a baby brunch.
By baby brunch I mean there were babies, brunch and small talk.
Boring. :)

I've been writing a lot lately. I have 8 chapters of my book finished.
!!!

Love you lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. amazing! I will comment more when my keyboard has batteries

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! Computer keyboard working again!

    Your burgers look awesome! Just put cheese on top and let it melt to hold the pieces together ;)

    I'm super jealous of your writing! I had a friend read what I had working so far and they said nothing. NOTHING! So now I'm thinking they didn't have anything good to say and I've totally frozen up. I think writers have the self-confidence of a 7th grader.

    Boogie boarding sounds awesome! I really want to try some of that stuff out! You need to see if there is one of those zip cord through the jungle things in the mountains there...cuz I've always wanted to do that so you should go do it for me since I'm stuck this summer.

    ReplyDelete